MindtheGapNG is a Youth Focused Strategic Skills Development, Job Creation and Social Enterprise Incubation Intermediary.
In the last 13 years, MindtheGap as a project and later a registered Social Enterprise has engaged in excess of 3 Million Youth, trained and mentored over 500,000 and 5,000 respectively.
By size, spread and strategic intervention, MindtheGap is arguably the Leading Digital Skills training and social enterprise incubation hub in Nigeria; accelerating inclusive digital adoption, innovation and optimization towards the achievement of the National Youth Policy, Sustainable Development Goals and successive National Development Agendas
WHAT WE DO
We are an unrepentant believer in the ability of our youth to develop innovative solution to the pressing needs of their Employers and Customers, so we “…invest in great minds, to do great things…”
Key highlights of MindtheGap programmes;
- Two times 2nd most strategic and impactful partner of the National Youth Service Corps Community Development Programme
- In the last 3 years, runs an aggregated 1,322 hours Digital Skills training session at the NYSC 37 orientation camps nationwide.
- Started the NYSC Digital Onboarders and DEEL Ambassadors Community Development Service groups with a 10,000 annual mandate to “enable micro, small business and secondary school student” for the Digital Economy
- Trained over 50,000 Small and Growing Business applicants of the National Youth Investment Fund on Digital Skills
- Trained 1,000 SME’S annually with SMEDAN (Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria) on Digital Skills.
- Organized Heads Up Digital Readiness Training for Tai Solarin University of Education and other Higher Institutions
- Facilitating Digital Skills training in collaboration with Zenith Bank and Google for Nigeria undergraduates students in over 10 institutions across Nigeria
- Trained and onboarded Technoserve (PAYED Programme) small businesses participants in Portharcourt River and Asaba Delta states
- Trained and mentored over 1000 Girls-In-Tech in collaboration with Africa Agility
- Developed and leading the Digitization of Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre
- Collaboration with AccessDriveNg to train ICT Teachers in Lagos State.
- Supporting over 1000 National Youth Corps Members (NYSC) to adopt Secondary Schools where they train and mentor students on Digital Citizenship and Online Safety.
- Lead the Marketing activation for many Local & Global Brands like Etisalat, Samsung, Dell, GSK, Microsoft, Google, targeted at the Youth Market.
- And many more…
LET’S DIGITIZE YOUR BUSINESS
MEET OUR RESOURCEFUL DIGITAL ONBOARDERS & COMMUNITY MANAGERS